FlexiSpot's desktop workstation provides an easy way to transition between sitting and standing throughout the workday. Our spacious desks offer a deep work surface, a wide keyboard and instant tablet integration. These quality workstations offer smooth up/down motion, twelve height adjustment settings and ergonomic monitor mount compatibility.
• Smooth and stable dual gas spring motion
• 12 height adjustment levels
• Large work surface
• Wide tray for keyboard and mouse
• Desktop moves straight up and down within its own footprint
• Simple one-step assembly
• Quality construction; fatigue tested 6,000 times
• Compatible with ergonomic monitor mounts
Product weight: 50.6 lbs.
Weight Limit: 35 lbs
Dimensions (Weighted Base): 31"(W) x 22.3"(D)
Dimensions (Flat): 5.9"(H) x 35"(W) x 31.5 "(D)
Dimensions (Extended): 19.7"(H) x 35"(W) x 31.5"(D)
Extension Height: 19.7" (Footprint Surface) & 14.2 " (Keyboard Tray)
Work surface measures: 35"(W) x 31.5"(D) (Display Surface & Keyboard Tray)
Keyboard tray measures: 35"(W) x 10.8"(D) (Middle) & 7.9" (D) (Both wings)
1 x Desk Riser
1 x Dual Monitor Arms
1.Smooth and Stable Movement: FlexiSpot's gas spring hovering system allows the workstation to smoothly adjust for sitting or standing with just a light squeeze of the handles.
2. Large Work Surface,Wide Keyboard Tray: offer a deep, wide surface. There's room for your work materials and enough space to put your monitor at a comfortable reading distance.
3. Ergonomic Benefits: Choose from 12 height levels as you transition between sitting and standing throughout the day. Our products support a better posture and healthy wrist and arm positions. Plus, our desktops are compatible with ergonomic monitor mounts.
4. Straight Up and Down Movement: Our workstation rises and folds vertically, within its own footprint. There's no need to make spatial accommodations, as may be required in comparable products.
5. High Quality Construction: Support up to 35 lbs,has undergone extensive testing for balance, stability, and movement - including a fatigue test of 6,000 height adjustments. The work surface is made of an environmentally friendly medium-density fiberboard, which meets the high standards of the California Air Resources Board